Baker's Dozen: Man Buns to Go with Your Morning Joe
No man buns were dissheveled in the making of this post.
Updated June 19, 2017
Coffee and buns go together, and despite rumors that the Man Bun is being replaced by the Comb-Over, the Boy Brow, or the Man Braid, Google has confirmed that based on internet searches, the Man Bun is here to stay. There are Instagram accounts dedicated to them, and these fresh buns shed light on #bunlife. If this leaves you wanting more, or you don't know the difference between a man bun and a top knot, tap into bunlife by following these Man Bun experts on Instagram!
1. They Like Coffee and Baristas Love a Good Man Bun
2. They Like Puppies, Really Cute Puppies
3. They Take Calls on Vintage Telephones
4. They're Romantic, and Enjoy Surfing
5. They do Yoga...in Mr. Goodbody Leggings
6. They Dunk on Broken Hoops
7. High Bar, Low Track - Their Workouts are Intense
8. They Can Eat Donuts, with Sprinkles, Whilst Driving
9. Babies Love Their Music
10. Sometimes, They Just Don't Need Shoes
11. They Can Blend in with the Best Castles at Disneyland
12. And Rock a Fanny Pack
13. And They Like Cute Kitties Too
Thanks for reading!
Sponsored Man Buns: