Live Music, Comedy and Dancing in Utah
Updated June 19, 2017
Explore the arts with a drink in hand in Utah.
- Proper Brewing and Proper Burger Downtown SLC
- Gracie's SLC Monday night jazz and live music/DJs most nights
- The Garage on Beck, SLC
- The Fifth
- Club 90 has Blues on Fridays and other genres on Saturdays in Sandy
- Wasted Space Bar, Sugar House, live music Wednesdays
- Shades of Pale Brewing, downtown SLC Wednesdays
- The Tavernacle, downtown SLC
- Keys on Main has dueling pianos Wednesday through Saturday nights
- A Bar Named Sue Highland and Midvale have live music Friday and Saturday nights
- Bourbon House tues/sat
- Johnny’s on Second, downtown SLC on Saturdays
- The Green Pig Pub, downtown SLC live blues on Mondays and other genres Thursday through Sunday nights
- Eddie McStiff's, Moab
Here's a glimpse into a night at The Tavernacle, Salt Lake's first dueling piano's bar:
Mechanical bull rides
The Westerner in West Valley City is the only location for wannabe cowboys and cowgirls to ride a mechanical bull in the Salt Lake Valley.
Brewvies Cinema Pub is Salt Lake's premier boozy movie theater screening indie films and recent releases. Grab a craft brew or a cocktail and watch a movie with friends downtown. Food is also available.
Shades of Pale Brewing hosts galleries of local artists in its SLC brewery.
Vernal Brewing Company has art night the second Friday of the month with rotating themes. Art created at art night remains at the brewery for the following month.
Eddie McStiff's in Moab has a gallery for local visual art.
Club 90 hosts comedy shows
Burlesque and Diva Performances
Club JAM has diva shows Friday nights at 9pm.
Club 90 in Sandy has burlesque and variety shows on special occasions such as Valentine's Day and the holidays.