Where to Play Arcade Games in Utah
Updated June 26, 2018
Bags/Cornhole ☆ Bingo ☆ Bocce Ball ☆ Board Games/Cards ☆ Bowling ☆ Darts ☆ Foosball / Table Soccer ☆ Karaoke ☆ Pinball ☆ Ping Pong and Beer Pong ☆ Pool/Billiards ☆ Shuffleboard ☆Skeeball ☆ Trivia ☆ Video/Arcade
Find where to play arcade and video games in Salt Lake City and beyond. While Utah doesn't have a dedicated beercade or barcade (yet), there are plenty of Utah bars, breweries and restaurants with Pac Man, skeeball, pinball and other arcade games.
Arcade Game Bars in Utah
- Jupiter Bowl in Park City has more than bowling lanes, play some arcade games in between frames, including air hockey and pop-a-shot basketball.
- The Republican has a Superkixx dome soccer game (similar to bubble hockey) for soccer fans who want to play their own match in downtown SLC.
- Sugar House Pub has both Ms. Pac Man and Golden Tee.
- Campfire Lounge in Sugar House also has Ms Pac Man.
- Willie’s Lounge has Golden Tee for the 'swingers.'
- Johnny’s on Second has video games available, as does Lone Star Saloon.
- The Kegler has arcade games.
- All Star Bowling has arcade games and laser tag in its Draper and West Jordan locations
- Twilite Lounge has Pac Man
Utah Pinball Bars
- X Wifes Place SLC
- Bongo Lounge, Sugar House
- Campfire Lounge
- Proper Brewing, downtown SLC
- Twilite Lounge, SLC
Utah Skeeball Bars
- Proper Brewing and Proper Burger, 2 vintage skeeball lanes downtown SLC